Asian Gamers Role Play Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Online SAMP yang biasa di kenal dengan SAMP, San Andreas multi Player.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Launcher "FORUM" Game Asian Gamers Role Play
>> <<
Dengan ketentuan anda memilik Samp Multiplayer dan Gta offline yang sudah terinstall.
GROUP FACEBOOK !!!
Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion Uhf96EP

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Mr.Maxwell
Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion I_vote_lcapPromoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion I_voting_barPromoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion I_vote_rcap 
Ordinary_Boys
Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion I_vote_lcapPromoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion I_voting_barPromoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion I_vote_rcap 
Mr.William
Nutty
Michael Aurelius
Fernando Pacinic
Nobel
Mackenzie_Salvasion
Mr. Ryu
NotKnown

Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ryu
Moderator Server
Moderator Server
Mr. Ryu

Cendol : 0

Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion Empty
PostSubject: Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion   Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:07 am

Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion 5p0xZ
San Andreas News
Rodeo, 192939
Providing You With The Real Information

Kepada Sir Dante Vandelion saya mengucapkan selamat anda mendapat kenaikan pangkat menjadi "Local Editor" terima kasih atas kinerja anda yang bagus.

Regards ,

Mr. Ryu
Back to top Go down

Promoted to Higher Rank || Dante Vandelion
Page 1 of 1