Asian Gamers Role Play Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Online SAMP yang biasa di kenal dengan SAMP, San Andreas multi Player.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Launcher "FORUM" Game Asian Gamers Role Play
>> <<
Dengan ketentuan anda memilik Samp Multiplayer dan Gta offline yang sudah terinstall.
GROUP FACEBOOK !!!
Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank Uhf96EP

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Mr.Maxwell
Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank I_vote_lcapPromoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank I_voting_barPromoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank I_vote_rcap 
Ordinary_Boys
Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank I_vote_lcapPromoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank I_voting_barPromoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank I_vote_rcap 
Mr.William
Nutty
Michael Aurelius
Fernando Pacinic
Nobel
Mackenzie_Salvasion
Mr. Ryu
NotKnown

Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Aurelius
Moderator Server
Moderator Server

Cendol : 0

Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank Empty
PostSubject: Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank   Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:01 am

Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank Lspd12
Los Santos Police Departement

Kepada Yth. Officer Ricky Hernandes

Selamat Ricky Hernandes Anda Telah Kami Naikan Pangkat Dari Officer Menjadi Sergeant By Chief Michael Aurelius.Terima Kasih Atas Kerja Samanya Dan Kinerja Kerjnya Dan Selalu Membantu Cadet Yang Baru Memasuki Akademi.Terima Kasih.

Tertanda,
Chief Michael Aurelius
Leader Of Los Santos Police Departement
Back to top Go down

Promoted Ricky Hernandes To Higher Rank
Page 1 of 1